Job Title: Events Coordinator
Salary c£21,000 per annum
Based near High Wycombe
An exciting new Events Coordinator role has arisen within our clients business solutions company. We are seeking a dynamic, engaging people person who has some great experience within marketing or a subject relevant degree.
Are there any benefits?
- Fantastic development opportunities
- A great team to work in and learn from
- Networking opportunities with the local business community
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Build relationships with clients and become the first point of call for any quires or requests
- Liaise with clients to work out the event details and specifications
- Scout and book locations
- Project management
- Ensure the press releases are issued and manage all social media
- Manage the existing customer relationships
- Organise the catering, staffing, entertainment and all other aspects of the event
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Events Coordinator role should be able to work well within a small team and relate to people from all walks of life. The ideal candidate will be eager to help and will be able to gain the trust from the clients. This is an exciting opportunity to show some creativity in your work and make great connections within the local community.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this exciting Marketing and Events Coordinator role, you will need the following experience:
- Some experience within marketing/a degree in Marketing
- A willingness to attend meetings out of office hours
- Full driving licence
- The ability to multitask
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Good verbal and written communication skills
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Events Coordinator role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192