c£9.00 per hour
This role is a temporary role
An exciting new Site Maintenance role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking someone who is happy to help our client in the preparation for a site of new show homes ready for the public.
Are there any benefits?
- 9-5 shifts
- Good hourly rate
- New opportunities opening up for the future
So, what could a normal day consist of?
This Site Maintenance role will involve:
- Lifting and moving site materials/ Debris from inside houses or helping to tidy outside the properties
- Keeping the site clean and operating effectively and preparing for trades to come in
- Helping and assisting different trades if required
- Helping with deliveries of goods to site and loads being taken away
- Ensuring health and safety is followed
- Manual handling and preparation cleaning of the site to help prepare for showings.
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Site Maintenance role should be physically fit and healthy and be able to follow instructions to help with the day-to-day operation of the site.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Site Maintenance role, you will need the following skills:
- Be able to follow good instructions
- Have good communication, be reliable and trustworthy
- Be of a reasonable standard of physical fitness as this will involve some lifting duties
- Be happy to carry out site cleaning duties
- Car not essential but would be an advantage
- Have a positive attitude
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Site experience would be an advantage
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Site Maintenance role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192