£20,000-£22,000 per annum
Based near Beaconsfield
Permanent, Full Time
If you're looking for a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career within a highly regarded Chartered Accountancy company, then this Tax Trainee role could be the perfect role for you!
Our client is looking for someone with strong work ethic and great communication skills, who wishes to gain experience and training in a variety of tax disciplines in order to develop their professional skills and achieve ATT qualifications.
So what could a typical day consist of?
- Reporting to the Tax Manager, the successful Tax Trainee candidate would be required to ensure they:
- Ensure the timely and cost effective completion of tasks assigned
- Meet deadlines and budgets
- Communicate progress to seniors and manager
- In time, are able to gradually train and supervise more junior team members
- Ensure professional and friendly communication with clients
- Progress to achieve professional qualification
- Work in a compliant manner at all times with the firm’s operating procedures
I like it, tell me more!
The ideal candidate would be competent with technical matters and regulatory frameworks appropriate to their level of experience/qualification, and have experience appropriate to their level within the team.
What do you want from me?
- A Levels or relevant NVQ qualifications
- University degree is optional
- You will have an appetite to progress towards ATT qualifications
- Ability to self-organise and motivate
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Able to perform calmly under pressure
- Learn and progress further within their role and the business
- Have an excellent attention to detail
- Be able to display good verbal and written communication skills
- Have a positive, enthusiastic approach to work
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Tax Trainee role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192