Up to £45,000 per annum DOE plus benefits
Based near Beaconsfield
Full-Time and Permanent
An excellent role has arisen with one of our highly respected Chartered Accountancy clients.
They are seeking an ACCA Manager who will be responsible for the planning and completion of audit and accounting assignments to a high standard of technical competence. The successful candidate will also deliver on client expectations and within budget and will be joining a team of driven professionals to service their well-established and ever-strengthening client base.
So, what is expected of me?
- Pro-active communication with Audit and Accounts (“A&A”) managers and directors to enable consistent work flow and effective work planning
- The ability to train and supervise more junior team members, supporting their growth as they move through the firm
- Professional and friendly communication with clients and colleagues
- A dedication to technical competence and your own continuing professional development
I like it, tell me more!
This is a pivotal role within the business and the successful ACCA Manager will work directly with clients and other staff across all departments, including directly with directors, ensuring that the dynamic and youthful leadership team continue to drive the firm forward.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this ACCA Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- Hold either an ICAEW or ACCA qualification with a strong academic background
- Have proven experience working within an accounting practice environment
- Display unquestionable integrity, excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrate strong logical and analytical skills
- Be flexible and organised in managing their own time to deadlines
- Be able to work in a highly professional team environment
So what are the benefits?
Our client offers a supportive and positive working environment and is recognised as a great place to work and the role comes with a very competitive remuneration package based on experience, numerous benefits and flexible working options.
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for the ACCA Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192