Client Relationship Manager
Client Relationship Manager
c£60,000 per annum plus benefits
Based near Beaconsfield
Full-Time and Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the position of a Client Relationship Manager within our client's prestigious Chartered Accountancy firm.
They are seeking a Client Relations Manager, with a minimum of four years of post-qualification experience in practice, to supervise a portfolio of mainly corporate clients for one or more of the directors.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Oversee the preparation of VAT returns and management accounts
- Support the director with the management of relationships with clients
- Liaise with the client to ensure their needs are met and deal with queries and requests as they arise
- Liaise with the directors and other managers to ensure the smooth flow of work
- Regularly report to directors on the workflow, work in progress, forthcoming deadlines and job costs
- Co-ordinate with other specialists in the firm to assist with specific projects as applicable
- Provide joined-up solutions for clients
- Ensure regular and constructive feedback is given to audit and accounts team members
- Assist in the assessment of development and training needs
I like it, tell me more!
With a growing and forward thinking leadership team, the Audit and Accounts department is looking for the right people to drive the firm forward.
Our client is recognised as a supportive and encouraging place to work with a positive atmosphere and great working environment. They often hold regular social and sporting events, which encourages their employees to spend quality time together away from the office, helping the formation of lifelong friendships.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Client Relationship role, you will need the following experience:Be ACCA / ACA / ICAS qualified and have up-to-date CPDHave a minimum of four years of post-qualification experience in practice, including the preparation and audit of statutory accounts under new UK GAAP Be familiar with specialist assurance engagements such as charities and client money engagements (such as SRA reports) Be comfortable reviewing corporation tax and VAT returns, and be familiar with other aspects of the UK corporate tax code including P11Ds, PSAs, ATED, EMI reporting Be conversant with the suite of CCH accounts, audit and tax software Have experience of using Sage, Xero, Quickbooks softwares Have excellent written and verbal communication skills Have proven analytical skills and attention to detail Be comfortable managing multiple competing engagements, workflows and time frames, as well as working under pressure to meet deadlines
So what are the benefits?
- A competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Travel insurance
- Life assurance
- AA breakdown cover
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for the Client Relationship Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192