|Sector / Industry||
|Salary||£20,000-£25,000 DOE per annum|
£20,000-£25,000 DOE per annum
Based near High Wycombe
Permanent, Full Time
An exceptional opportunity has arisen within our client’s successful manufacturing and branding organisation. We are searching for a Support Administrator for a permanent position within this thriving business.
So what could a typical day consist of?
The main daily duties of a Support Administrator will include:
- Producing quotes
- The creation and updating of the client-facing online business platform
- The preparation of product costs & quotations
- Raising of orders
- The generation of ideas and presentations
- Involvement with team and clients calls
- Attending meetings
- Responsibility for product visual liaison & signing off
- The setting up product codes/information for reference
- Responsible for online products, images & discontinued items
I like it, tell me more!
As a Support Administrator you would be responsible for every step in the process, from the quoting of the product to making the product live and available on the website.
Not only will you be a Support Administrator, but a pivotal member of the team and expected to take on extra roles and duties to add to resilience for such things as holiday cover and unforeseen absence.
This will be subject to change as required to complete the tasks required.
What do you want from me?
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 year’s of administration experience
- Have an appetite to learn and progress further within their role and the business
- Be a good team player, with personality, empathy and exceptional organisational skills
- Have an excellent attention to detail as they will be responsible for singing off on finished products for clients
- Have the ability to develop and maintain client, colleague and supplier relationships
- Be able to display good verbal and written communication skills
- Have a positive, enthusiastic approach to work and try to inspire a positive team attitude
- You must be able to multi-task under pressure as this role is fast paced and due to this demanding role you must have a high capacity for working hard
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Support Administrator role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192