£23,000 per annum DOE
Based near High Wycombe
An exceptional opportunity has arisen within our client’s successful manufacturing organisation. We are searching for an experienced Machine Operator/Warehouse person for a permanent position within this thriving business.
Are there any benefits?
- Company sick pay (up to a max 12 weeks full pay in any rolling 12 month period)
- Contributory Company pension scheme
- Death in Service insurance
- Long service awards
- Annual issue of corporate work wear
- 25-days fully paid holiday leave plus statutory bank holidays
So, what could a typical day consist of?
- Primarily to provide effective Machine Operation with some relief warehouse duties.
- The correct storage of stocked goods
- The continual rotation of stocked items
- The picking and preparing for despatch of customer / transfer orders
- The safe loading & unloading of vehicles
- The close monitoring of stocks and maintaining good housekeeping of the warehouse
I like it, tell me more!
As the Machine Operator/Warehouse person, you will be working within a busy warehouse environment. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven Machine Operator/Warehouse person, working 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm Fridays with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break (41.5-hrs per week)
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this exciting Machine Operator/Warehouse person, you will need the following experience:
- Experience of working in a similar role and / or warehouse environment
- An NVQ 2 in Warehouse & Storage (would be an advantage but is not essential)
- Forklift Truck experience (either / both Counter-balance and / or Reach). Current licences would be an advantage but not essential as in-house training will be provided.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to follow instructions, to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Good housekeeping skills
- Able to work effectively as a part of a team but also independently
- Hold a full clean UK driving licence
- Have good knowledge of local and surrounding area (for deliveries)
- Would be advantageous to have or have experience of (however not essential) EFAW Certificate, Fire Warden training
YES, I am definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
To apply for this Machine Operator/Warehouse role please click ‘Apply Now’ below or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192.