|Sector / Industry||
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||c£20,000 per annum|
c£20,000 per annum
Based near High Wycombe
Full Time Permanent
Our client is looking for a reliable Administrator looking to develop their career in to a PA role. This is a junior role and they will learn about the company and could step in to a PA role in the future.
Are there any benefits?
- Pension at 2% in-line with the current government legislation increasing in the future with option to pay via Salary Sacrifice
- Death in Service (4 x annual salary)
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Binding documents
- Formatting of documents
- Scanning New client support
- Picking up certain work during PA absence
- Meeting & greeting clients / refreshments when the PA is busy
- Cover for reception at busy intervals during reception team absence
- Mail merges
- Database updates
- Supporting Client Records Admin
I like it tell me more
The successful candidate for this PA Administrator role should be able to work alongside the Support Team and deliver an efficient and co-ordinated service to the partners and business.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this PA Administrator role, you will need the following experience:
- Must be numerate
- Proficient with computer programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Admin assistance experience
- The ability to manage projects
- Drive & determination
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Enthusiastic with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent presentation of self and finished work
- Must engage a diplomatic attitude
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this PA Administrator role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192