|Sector / Industry||
|Job Type||Part time|
|Salary||c£10.50 per hour|
c£10.50 per hour (Negotiable)
Initially six months as they are moving, but if the move suits the candidate then the position can be made permanent
Based near Loudwater
Our client a water softeners supplier is seeking an Office Assistant with great customer service skills to join their friendly team.
Are there any benefits?
- Full training
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday pro rata
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Taking customer orders
- Answering customer questions
- Processing sales invoices
- Processing the daily banking, credit cards, cheques and bank transactions.
- Processing weekly bank payments to suppliers.
- Creating photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents as required
- Maintaining accurate records and entering data
- Mailing and filing
- Maintaining stock of stationery by ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary
- Performs additional duties when required
I like it tell me more
This company has nearly one hundred years experience in water treatment, their innovative products are designed to fit a range of spaces. The working hours for this Office Assistant role are 12:00 - 17:00 (25 hours per week)
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Office Assistant role, you will need the following experience:
- Must be numerate
- Enjoy working in a small team
- Able to learn and retain product knowledge
- Proficient with computer programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Office and customer service experience
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Office Assistant role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192