£17,000 per annum (starting salary, to raise with training)
Based near Chesham
Full-Time and Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity to operate alongside joiners as a Workshop Assistant and develop skills to build your career.
Are there any benefits?
- Full training
- Company pension
- 29 days holiday
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Assembling of doors and frames
- Assisting Joiners, working with hand tools including wood router, hand sanders, drill drivers and chop saws
- Packaging of doors and frames
- Sanding wood
- Keeping the workshop clean and emptying dust bags
I like it tell me more
This company produces products of a high quality, the craftsmanship involved is advanced and the skills you learn will help to form a lifelong career. The successful candidate for this Workshop Assistant will be enthusiastic and have a drive to learn.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Workshop Assistant role, you will need the following experience:
- Work experience in a warehouse, construction or a role where you are using your hands (this may include DIY at home)
- Good communication skills
- Great work ethic
- Excellent time keeping
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Workshop Assistant role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192