Technical Sales Coordinator.
Technical Sales Coordinator
Full-Time and Permanent
Based in Southampton near Eastleigh
£23,000 - £27,000 + per annum
An exciting new Technical Sales role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking an experienced sales coordinator who either has technical knowledge about ventilation products or is able to show the ability to retain product knowledge.
Are there any benefits?
- Company sick pay (up to a max 12 weeks full pay in any rolling 12 month period)
- Contributory Company pension scheme
- Death in Service insurance
- Long service awards
- Annual issue of corporate work wear
- 25-days fully paid holiday leave plus statutory bank holidays
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Process customers orders
- Deal with customer enquiries
- Purchase stock items when necessary
- Liaise with different department to find information such as credit control, product availability, delivery and any other areas that need addressing to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Work alongside the branch manager and the regional sales manager to develop business opportunities.
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Technical Sales Coordinator role should be able to become knowledgeable about products and use fantastic negotiation skills with customers.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Technical Sales Coordinator position, you will need the following experience:
- Experience of working in a similar role and / or environment
- Possess industry / product knowledge (not always essential as training will be given)
- An NVQ 2 in Business Administration or Customer Service
- Good organisational skills
- Proficient PC skills with MS Office packages including MS Excel, Word, Outlook & Explorer
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to solve problems pro-actively
- Able to work effectively as a part of a team but also independently
- To be proactive, accurate, flexible and willing to learn new skills
- Be self-motivated.
- Would be advantageous to have had, or have experience of EFAW Certificate, Fire Warden training, experience of MS Ax system (however not essential).
- Good office / housekeeping skills
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Technical Sales Coordinator role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 020 7082 8100