Warehouse Assistant / Relief Driver
Warehouse Assistant / Relief driver
£19,442 per annum
Based near Basildon
Full-Time and Permanent
An exciting new Warehouse Assistant / Relief Driver role has arisen within our client's manufacturing business.
Are there any benefits?
- Company sick pay (up to a max 12 weeks full pay in any rolling 12 month period)
- Contributory Company pension scheme
- Death in Service insurance
- Long service awards
- A competitive industry basic salary (living wage agreement guaranteed)
- 25-days fully paid holiday leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Corporate work wear / PPE issue including safety footwear
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Storing goods correctly
- Rotation of items
- Picking and packing correct orders for customers
- Loading and unloading the deliveries
- Monitoring stock
- Maintaining a safe environment
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Warehouse / Relief Driver role should be reliable and able to work within a team. The role includes some driving into London.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Warehouse Assistant / Relief Driver position, you will need the following experience:
Experience of working in a similar role and / or warehouse environment
An NVQ 2 in Warehouse & Storage (would be an advantage but is not essential)
Forklift Truck experience (either / both Counter-balance and / or Reach). Current licences would be an advantage but not essential as in-house training will be provided.
Good communication skills both verbal and written
The ability to follow instructions, to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
Able to work effectively as a part of a team but also independently
To be proactive, accurate, flexible and willing to learn new skills
Hold a full clean UK driving licence
Have good knowledge of local and surrounding area (for deliveries)
Good housekeeping skills
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Warehouse Assistant / Driving Relief role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 0207 082 8100.