|Sector / Industry||
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||c£19,500 per annum|
Based near Halesowen
Full-Time and Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has opened within our clients manufacturing business, we are seeking a Sales Administrator who can work within a friendly team and become part of an international company.
Are there any benefits?
- Company sick pay (up to a max 12 weeks full pay in any rolling 12 month period)
- Contributory Company pension scheme
- Death in Service insurance
- Long service awards
- Annual issue of corporate work wear
- 25-days fully paid holiday leave plus statutory bank holidays
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Managing all sales administration processes
- Communicate effectively with relevant colleagues and customers including the branch manager and the sales team
- To build relationships with Key Customers.
- Extensive involvement in stock control ensuring stock is available by liaising with purchasing/buying teams
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Sales Administrator position should be able to priorities work and methodically manage a workload.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Sales Administrator role, you will need the following experience:
- Must have some sales administration experience
- Proficient in computer programs such as Word, Excel and outlook
- Great communication both written and verbal
- Fantastic organisational skills
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Sales Administrator role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 0207 082 8100