|Sector / Industry||
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||c£21,000 per annum|
Based near Croydon
c£21,000 per annum
What does the package look like?
Company sick pay
Contributory Company pension scheme
Death in Service insurance
Long service awards
Annual issue of corporate work wear
Full-Time and Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a Sales Coordinator for an international manufacturing company. The role is sales based and involves working with different departments to ensure the smooth running of the branch.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Process customers orders
- Deal with customer enquiries
- Purchase stock items when necessary
- Liaise with different department to find information such as credit control, product availability, delivery and any other areas that need to addressing to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Work alongside the branch manager and the regional sales manager to develop business opportunities.
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Sales Coordinator role should be able to communicate well with other staff and have great negotiation skills.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Sales Coordinator position, you will need the following experience:
- Experience of working in a similar role and / or environment
- Possess industry / product knowledge (not always essential as training will be given)
- An NVQ 2 in Business Administration or Customer Service
- Good organisational skills
- Proficient PC skills with MS Office packages including MS Excel, Word, Outlook & Explorer
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to solve problems pro-actively
- Able to work effectively as a part of a team but also independently
- To be proactive, accurate, flexible and willing to learn new skills
- Be self-motivated.
- Would be advantageous to have had, or have experience of EFAW Certificate, Fire Warden training, experience of MS Ax system (however not essential).
- Good office / housekeeping skills
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Sales Coordinator role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 020 7082 8100