|Sector / Industry||
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||c£50,000 per annum|
c£57,000 + Benifits and bonus scheme
Based near Bermondsey, South London
Full-Time and Permanent
An exciting new Resource Manager role has arisen within our client's market research company. We are seeking someone with experience and an initiative way of looking at projects.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Planning resources for all projects based on resource plans submitted by the project management team
- Design the new resourcing system alongside the CEO
- Take responsibility for UK resourcing
- Manage the long-term resource forecasts by liaising with program directors
- Develop effective relationship to maximise production
- Advise the COE on people and processes throughout the company
I like it, tell me more!
This is an opportunity to work as a resource manager for a global company and learn from some of the best in the industry.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Research Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- Show curiosity about new trends and create an environment where ideas and expertise are shared freely
- Must be energetic and ready to get involved in projects
- Be organised but also collaborative, bringing experts together to achieve results
- Clear communication skills both verbally and written
- Good eye for detail
- Be willing to push boundaries and go against the status quo
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Resource Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 0207 082 8100