£16,000 - £26,000 DOE
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wants to progress their career and gain new qualifications. This Warehouse Operative role requires a forklift licence which will be provided for candidates that don't already possess one.
Our client, a market leader in security products, is seeking an enthusiastic member of the warehouse team who wants to build on their skills and possibly move on to senior roles as the company grows.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Involvement in the assembly of the product
- You will be responsible for the secure and careful packaging of completed goods
- Stock taking and record keeping
- Not just picking and packing but assembling screens
I like it, tell me more!
This Warehouse Operative role is based in their warehouse in High Wycombe you will work 37.5 hours per week.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this exciting Warehouse Operative position, you will need the following skills:
- Previous experience not necessary but willingness to learn is a must!
- Keen eye for detail
- A positive can-do attitude
- The ability to work unsupervised.
YES, I am definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Warehouse Operative role, apply below or contact one of the Simpson Dean team on 01494 419 192.