c£13.50 per hour DOE
Based near High Wycombe
Our client, an established manufacturing company, is looking for a Receptionist to cover some holiday leave. We are searching for someone to cover some afternoon shifts between 13:00 and 17:00.
- Monday 10th - Friday 14th June
- Monday 29th April - Friday 3rd May
- Monday 6th May - Friday 10th May
- Wednesday 11th - Friday 13th September
- Monday 16th - Friday 20th September
The shift is between 13:00 and 17:00.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Welcoming visitors and customers
- Directing people to their desired location
- Answering queries or elevate the question to someone with the answer
- Redirecting calls or take notes if staff members are not available
- Dealing with the outgoing post
I like it, tell me more!
This Receptionist Cover position would suit someone who is in a position where they don't need full time work but has got good experience and would like some casual work.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Receptionist Cover position, you will need the following experience:
- Great telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Brilliant communication both written and verbal
- The ability to prioritise jobs
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Receptionist Cover role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192