Up to £55,000 per annum
Based near Beaconsfield
Full-Time and Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our clients prestigious chartered accountancy firm. We are seeking a VAT Manager or possibly a partner.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Use you knowledge and experience to assist companies with their day to day VAT matters
- Provide advice on all tax aspect both intercompany and third party
- Continuously build on your knowledge of the VAT compliance framework and use this insight to provide guidance
- Manage and support companies through tax audits
- Attend meetings and build a good rapport with clients
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this VAT Manager position must have experience, this can be in practice or in a commercial environment.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this VAT Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- You must have experience in all aspects of tax and VAT
- Brilliant communication skills
- The ability to organise your work and manage a large workload
- An enthusiastic a determined approach when dealing with problems
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this VAT Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192