c£15.50 per hour
Based across the south of England and Nationally
Full-Time and Permanent
Our client, an established roofing company who has worked with well-known businesses, as well as commercial properties nationwide are seeking a Roofing Operative to work on a self-employed basis covering the South of England and Nationwide.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Work within domestic, commercial and industry sectors
- Work with tile and slate
- General roofing repairs
- Attention to detail
- UPVC & Wooden Soffits, Fascias and Guttering
- Recording information for others to use
- Re-pointing and Re-bedding mortar
- The ability to talk with clients to interpret requirements
- Re-building, Flaunching and Lead Flashings chimney stacks
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Roofing Operative role should be flexible with travel and be able to work well as a team. The working hours are approximately between 07:00 and 16:00.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Roofing Operative position, you will need the following experience:
- Experience with tile and slate is essential
- Experience with associated roofing i.e. Upvc gutter, roof lights, fascia/soffits, leadwork, woodwork, muck work/pointing, chimney stacks, roof vents
- Full driving licence
- Good understanding of health and safety at work
- Multi-skilled tradesman
- Expert knowledge and experience in establishing roofing needs; identifying the source of specific roof issues and providing suitable solutions.
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Roofing Operative role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192