Joiner / workshop supervisor
|Sector / Industry||
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||c£35,000 per annum|
Joiner and Workshop Supervisor
£28,000 - £35,000 DOE
29 days holiday
Based near Chesham
Full-Time and Permanent (with three month probation period)
An exciting new Joiner and Workshop Supervisor role has arisen within our client's business. This position involves supervising all work done within the workshop and skilled manufacturing.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Completing work on high quality doors as advised by the production manager
- Competent use of following machinery: Spindle Moulder, Moulder four sider, Hot and Cold Presses and a wide belt sanding machine
- Full ability to use of hand routers
- Skilled joinery work
- Overall supervision of all machinery
- Supervising quality control and though the each part of the process
- Manage three members of staff
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Joiner and Workshop Supervisor position will be a candidate who can multitask and work within a schedule.
The working hours are 08:00 - 17:00 with one hour lunch and very occasional weekend overtime.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Joiner and workshop supervisor, you will need the following experience:
- Joinery experience
- Great people skills
- Previous experience on operating CNC machine is an advantage
- The willing to help your team and train them where necessary
- Hard working with a 'can do' attitude
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Joiner and Workshop Supervisor role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192