|Sector / Industry||
|Job Type||Full time|
Based in High Wycombe
Full-Time / permanent
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen within our clients marketing company, this company was established 20 years and is a market leader in the industry. We are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join a busy, friendly accounts team.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Taking full responsibility for the purchase ledger
- Verifying and distributing purchase invoices
- Preparing and setting up supplier payments
- Raising foreign payments for approval
- Assisting the sales ledger in raising sales invoices
- Answering customer queries
- Taking occasional card payments
I like it, tell me more!
This Accounts Assistant role has become available due to a member of staff retiring but does hold the real possibility of progression.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Accounts Assistant position, you will need the following experience:
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Good eye for detail
- Able to work as a team or alone
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Accounts Assistant role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192