|Sector / Industry||
|Salary||£17,000 - £20,000 per annum|
£17,000 - £20,000 DOE
Based near Marlow
Brief two-line description of role
Our client, one of Europe’s leading distributors, is seeking a Warehouse Operative who is ready to the learn and grow within this fabulous company. The role will involve assembling products so we need someone who has experience in fixing/building/assembling.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Involvement in the assembly of the product
- You will be responsible for the secure and careful packaging of completed goods
- Stock taking and record keeping
- Not just picking and packing but assembling screens
I like it, tell me more!
This Warehouse Operative role is based in their warehouse near Marlow you will work 37.5 hours per week.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this exciting Warehouse Operative position, you will need the following skills:
- Previous experience not necessary but willingness to learn is a must!
- Good ability to complete drilling and sawing
- Keen eye for detail
- A positive can-do attitude
- The ability to work unsupervised.
YES, I am definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Warehouse Operative role, apply below or contact one of the Simpson Dean team on 01494 419 192.