|Sector / Industry||
|Job Type||Full time|
£33,660 Per Annum
Based either in High Wcombe of Hertfordshire (depending on candidate location)
Full-Time / Fixed term until December 2019
An exciting new Project Officer role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking someone with great personal and organisational skills to promote an environmental project within a not for profit organisation and help with local business applications.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Research local companies to identify opportunities and encourage the businesses to apply for the grant.
- Establish a working relationship with the customer to enable them to make savings through energy and resource efficiencies
- Provide telephone and face-to-face support to clients to help identify solutions which best meet the energy needs of the business through supporting the development of energy and resource efficiency plans and their implementation.
- Help resolve any queries and generally manage accounts and individuals through the process of applying for the grant
- Ensure all key outputs, outcomes and milestones are delivered in accordance with the project plan
- Secure project income in line with agreed budgets.
- Within a team, plan and implement promotional activities, that will reach key target markets
- Build and develop professional working relationships with key partners and contacts within Hertfordshire, and to monitor any local sub-contractors.
- Submit monthly reports on project progress
- Ensure compliance with all MHCLG, ERDF
- Maintain accurate financial records for budget management
I like it, tell me more!
We are looking for an experienced Project Officer who has proven success with budget management.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Project Officer position, you will need the following experience:
- A good telephone manner and experience of providing a rigorous and responsive customer facing service
- A keen and demonstrable interest in economic development and environmental and sustainable issues
- A proven track record in working with businesses to help improve the environment
- Engage and work with key partners to promote a project or service
- Proven excellent project management skills and experience
- the successful candidate must be a team player, who is also able to work independently
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Project Officer role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192