|Sector / Industry||
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||c£10.25 per hour|
c£10.25 per hour
Based in, Cambridge
Permanent position but may start Temporary
Do you want the flexibility that this Chef role can offer? We are looking for and exceptional Chef to undertake a permanent position based at a school in Cambridge.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Cooking the food
- Helping to serve the children
- Storing food safely
- Maintaining a clean working space
- Ability to cook from fresh
- Experienced with volume cooking
- Develop menus in line with school policy and requirements
- To assist in supervising Assistant Cook and Catering Assistants, ensuring that the agreed standards and targets are maintained.
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Chef position must be available to start immediately.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Chef role, you will need the following experience:
- The ability to take on new tasks
- NVQ level 2 Food Preparation and Service or equivalent catering experience – level 2 Food Hygiene
- Must work well within a team
- A 'can-do' attitude is a must
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Chef role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192