|Sector / Industry||
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||c£30,000 per annum|
c£30,000 Per year
Based Near Amersham
Temporary or Permanent, Full time
Brief two-line description of role
Our Client, a distinguished and fast-growing construction company who is known for their professionalism, is looking for a Site Foreman to join their Team on a Temporary or Permanent basis.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Plan, implement and manage construction tasks in accordance with priorities and goals
- Open and close sites
- Produce employee and project schedules
- Manage and monitor member’s attendance and work
- Adhere to relevant safety regulations
- Manage and guide the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditures
- Keep budget in check
- Peacefully resolve any emerging problems and issues
- Allocate and delegate responsibilities
- Supervise, train and give feedback to workers
- Ensure labour and other resources necessary
- Prepare and present progress
I like it, tell me more!
As the Site Foreman, you will take responsibility for two sites (soon to be four) working locally within a small radius of each other. This position is working approximately 40 hours per week although this may vary.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this exciting Site Foreman position, you will need the following experience:
- 1-3 years of experience as construction management
- Excellent knowledge of construction operations and equipment
- Experience and knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems
- Familiarity with blueprints
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Good math skills
- Good physical condition and stamina
- High school diploma
- Any additional relevant certification will be considered an advantage
YES, I am very interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Site Foreman position, please click ‘Apply Now’ below or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team by email on [email protected] or by phone on 01494 419 192.