Audit and Accounts Executive
|Sector / Industry||
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||£38,000 - £42,000|
Audit and Account Executive
£38,000 - £42,000 DOE
Based near Beaconsfield
Full-Time / Permanent
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen within our client's accountancy firm, we are looking for a newly qualified Audit and Account Executive to join this prestigious establishment.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Working with the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of technical audit and other assurance services
- Managing assignments with assistance from other members of the team
- Completing assignments for managers & supervisors to level required
- Delegating tasks to new trainees and providing feedback
- Acting as an example for new trainees
- Completion and submission of timesheets within set deadlines
- Maintain client relationships and continuously respecting confidentiality
- Maintain and apply up-to-date industry knowledge at all times
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Audit and Accounts Executive role should be able to maintain liaison with clients to ensure completion of assignments is in line with planned timescales, Audit and Accounts work out at 60/40 in favour of audit.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Audit and Accounts Executive position, you will need the following experience:
- Must have at least 2 experience within a practice
- Good working knowledge of accountancy and audit software
- To have recently qualified
- Computer literate (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong organisational and good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in providing excellent client care. (not essential)
- Attention to detail and accuracy in their work
- A ‘can-do’ attitude is vital
- Must be confident
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Audit and Accounts role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192