Audit and Accounts Manager
Audits and Accounts Manager / Audit and Accounts Senior Manager
£52,000 - £67,500 DOE
Based near Beaconsfield
Full-Time / Permanent
We are currently looking for an experienced Audit and Accounts professional in a senior position to join our clients prestigious accountancy firm as an Audit and Accounts Manager.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Audits up 90 million pound.
- Providing support on new client tenders and pitches as requested
- Plan and prioritise work due to client and partner needs/deadlines
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Audit and Accounts Manager role should have extensive experience of working within a practice and should have completed high level audits.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Audit and Accounts Manager position, you will need the following experience and qualifications:
- 4+ years audit/accounts/advisory experience
- ACCA / ACA qualified
- Organisational skills
- The ability to maintain relationships for a portfolio of clients
- Team leadership skills
- Pro-activity with clients
- Great interpersonal skills
- Must have experience with audits up to 90 million
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Audit and Accounts Manger role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192