|Sector / Industry||
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||£20,350 per annum|
An exciting new Administrator role has arisen within our client's business. The successful candidate will be organised and have office experience.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Write and maintain records for all documentation involved with the application process
- Respond to enquiries via telephone, and email
- Use the CRM system to update details
- Sort through postage and energy monitor returns
- Support the project team as required
- Analysis of data assistance
- Updating social media and website content
I like it, tell me more!
This Administrator role is perfect for someone who would like to work as part of a team to deliver amazing customer service.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Administrator, you will need the following experience:
- GCSE English - C or above
- GCSE Maths - C or above
- Interest (and preferably qualifications) in sustainability issues or environmental economic development
- Some administration experience
- A good telephone manner
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Administrator role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192