|Sector / Industry||
|Job Type||Full time|
Fixed term Dec 2019 with the possibility of extension
An exciting new Administrator role has arisen within our client's business. The successful candidate will support the project manager in rolling out new funding for local businesses to improve their sustainability.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Write and maintain records for all documentation involved with the application process
- Respond to enquiries via telephone, and email
- Use the CRM system to update details
- Sort through postage and energy monitor returns
- Support the project team as required
- Analysis of data assistance
- Updating social media and website content
I like it, tell me more!
This Administrator role is an amazing opportunity for anyone who would like to work within the sustainability/environmental development industry.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Administrator, you will need the following experience:
- GCSE English - C or above
- GCSE Maths - C or above
- Interest (and preferably qualifications) in sustainability issues or environmental economic development
- Some administration experience
- A good telephone manner
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Administrator role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192