|Sector / Industry||
|Job Type||Full time|
£35,000 - £40,000 DOE Based in Marlow
Full-Time - Permanent
An exciting new Recovery Administrator role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a senior administrator to work as part of a team to provide technical recovery services.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Manage a small case load of own cases, in addition to assisting others within the team
- Administer insolvency cases such as to ADMs,ADR’s,CVLs,CWU, CVAs, IVAs and BKYs in accordance with defined timescales
- Deal with and adjudicate on retention of title, secured, preferential and unsecured claims with assistance if necessary
- Assist team in continuing to trade on site
- Prepare associated documentation for statutory meetings
- Deal with day to day correspondence
- Prepare accurate books
- Records inventories and taking responsibility for the safeguard, removal and storage of such from company premises
- Data entry and scanning of case documents as required
- Assess time and budget to predict closure
- When appropriate chair creditors' meetings
- Complete VAT returns
- Draft all necessary reports to courts and creditors
- Maintain case diaries
- Pro-actively managing a portfolio of cases
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Recovery Administrator should be able to maximise asset realisation, ensuring that recoveries are pursued in a cost effective way.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Recovery Administrator position, you will need the following experience:
- Knowledge of all types of insolvency cases
- Qualified CPI or working towards
- Qualified or working towards a ACCA/ACA - not essential
- Previously gained some experience in recovery
- Excellent use of IT including word, excel, outlook and IPS
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Recovery Administrator role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 0207 082 8100