Based in Marlow
Full-Time - Permanent
An exciting new Finance Senior role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a senior Insolvency Practitioner to work as part of a team to provide technical recovery services.
Are there any benefits?
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Christmas eve and New years eve are both ½ days
- Your birthday is given as an additional holiday day
- You can also Purchase extra holiday days
- Life Assurance
- Company Bonus
- Income Protection
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Manage a small case load of own cases, in addition to assisting others within the team
- Administer insolvency cases such as to ADMs,ADR’s,CVLs,CWU, CVAs, IVAs and BKYs in accordance with defined timescales
- Deal with and adjudicate on retention of title, secured, preferential and unsecured claims with assistance if necessary
- Prepare associated documentation for statutory meetings
- Deal with day to day correspondence
- Records inventories and taking responsibility for the safeguard, removal and storage of such from company premises
- Data entry and scanning of case documents as required
- Assess time and budget to predict closure
- When appropriate chair creditors' meetings
- Complete VAT returns
- Draft all necessary reports to courts and creditors
- Pro-actively managing a portfolio of cases
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Finance Senior role should be able to maximise asset realisation, ensuring that recoveries are pursued in a cost effective way.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Finance Senior position, you will need the following experience:
- Knowledge of all types of insolvency cases
- Qualified CPI or working towards
- Qualified or working towards a ACCA/ACA - not essential
- Previously gained some experience in recovery
- Excellent use of IT including word, excel, outlook and IPS
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Finance Senior role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192