|Sector / Industry||
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||c£30,000 + Bonus|
c£30,000 per annum + bonus
Based near Leigh on Sea
Full-Time - Permanent
An exciting new role has arisen within our client's restaurant business. We are seeking a Head Chef to work in our clients a la carte food restaurant.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Running the kitchen to a high standard of cleanliness and efficiency
- People management and team development
- Ordering ingredients and maintaining necessary inventory
- Approving dishes before they reach the customers
- Organising the kitchen rota
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Head Chef position should have exceptional proven ability of kitchen management. This role involves working closely with the general manager and the business development manager to promote the company, you will also be supported by and executive chef. This position is for a 48 hour week, which you will be responsible for organising the rota.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Head Chef role, you will need the following experience:
- At least two years experience as a head chef (ideally from a branded background)
- The ability to do audits and stock control - good financial understanding
- You must have a passion for fresh food
- Excellent team leading skills
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Head Chef role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 020 7082 8100