c£15 ph DOE
Based near High Wycombe
We currently have two positions available.
The first is a temporary Receptionist Cover role that has arisen within our clients manufacturing company, the first dates that are available are September the 19th - 21st and further dates will be available throughout the year.
The second is a permanent position within an accountancy firm in High Wycombe, this role consists of maintaining the reception between 16:00 and 17:30 Monday - Friday.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Welcoming visitors and customers
- Directing people to their desired location
- Answering queries or elevate the question to someone with the answer
- Redirecting calls or take notes if staff members are not available
- Dealing with the outgoing post
I like it, tell me more!
This Receptionist Cover position would suit someone who is in a position where they don't need full time work but has got good experience and would like some casual work.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Receptionist Cover position, you will need the following experience:
- Great telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Brilliant communication both written and verbal
- The ability to prioritise jobs
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Receptionist Cover role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192