|Sector / Industry||
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||c£19,000 per annum|
Sales Support Administrator
c£19,000 Dependant on experience
Based near High Wycombe
An exciting new position has arisen in our clients printing and marketing company, they are looking for an upbeat and friendly Sales Support Administrator to join their busy team.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Phoning suppliers to get price ranges
- Speaking with customers to ensure they are happy with their product
- Work as part of a team
- Using the company's simple CRM system to input data
- Answering phone calls and emails
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Sales Support Administrator role should like working with others and enjoy providing good customer service. This is a Monday - Friday position working between 09:00 and 17:30.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Sales Support Administrator position you will need the following experience:
- Great problem solving skills
- Established communication skills both written and verbal
- Basic computer skills
- A positive attitude
- Some administration experience
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Sales Support Administrator role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192