|Sector / Industry||
|Job Type||Full time|
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Auto Centre Manager
C £50,000 OTE
Based in Slough
Our client, a thriving Autocentre and Motor Repairs Garage is seeking an experienced and accomplished Autocentre Manager to promote their national brand and support the continuing expansion of the business.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- You are required to act as an ambassador for the brand
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Maximise volume to ensure profit and financial targets are met
- Co-ordinate and control the work of Autocentre staff, offering assistance and support as required
- Be responsible for the security of resources, stock and monies.
- Maintain company house-keeping standards.
I like it, tell me more!
This company's history dates back to 1978 and is a National and well-known brand, now mainly franchised it prides itself on its customer service. This client is offering a negotiable salary and great commission rates, the successful candidate for this AutoCentre Manager role will work 8:00-17:30 Monday to Friday and 8:00-16:00 on Saturday.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this exciting Autocentre Manager position, you will need the following experience:
- Previous experience as a Service Manager is essential
- A customer focused individual with an uncompromising attitude to delivering customer service and maintain a customer-centric culture within the Service team
- Outstanding interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Main dealer experience preferred but not essential
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to train, coach and motivate the Service team to develop their full potential
- A full valid UK Driving Licence
- This role would suit an experienced Aftersales Manager interested in a new challenge
YES, I am definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Autocentre Manager role, please click ‘Apply Now’ below or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team.