Catering and Hospitality Assistant (Temporary)
|Sector / Industry||
|Salary||Up to £7.50ph|
Catering and Hospitality Assistant
Simpson Dean Ltd is currently recruiting for Catering and Hospitality Assistants for their client based near High Wycombe.
Our client, a busy private and corporate catering business, is seeking enthusiastic and energetic Catering and Hospitality Assistants to join them for sporadic, ongoing temporary assignments.
During the summer months (from May onwards) our client becomes extremely busy and will require ‘many hands on deck’!
Hosting a variety of catering functions, including weddings, parties and corporate events, our client expects the successful candidates to competently serve guests at the table as well as buffet service and, where necessary, behind the bar.
Prior experience is desirable, however, our client is prepared to consider enthusiastic and motivated candidates without prior experience but you must have a passion for food, catering and hospitality.
So, if this is you, let us know why you think you would be great for this Catering and Hospitality opportunity!
Job Description and Duties:
- Working in the bar/waiting staff member
- Serving food to a high standard in functions and events
- Serving of hot and cold drinks, as well as alcoholic beverages
- Serving of food
- Adhering to strict health and hygiene policies
- All ad hoc requirements
- Personable and excellent customer service skills
- Confident, well presented and with a customer facing personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexibility is key as the role often requires evening and weekend work